Saturday 13 May 2017

Best*}Happy Mothers Day Wishes Quotes Message in Hindi

Posted by Unknown

Happy Mothers Day Wishes, Quotes, Message in Hindi

Hello Everyone Happy Mothers Day to all my friends. Today I am going to share with you the best collection of Happy Mother's Day Wishes in Hindi, Quotes in Hindi, Message in Hindi To All Mothers & Mothers Day Wishes. For the current year, On this present Mothers Day 2016 take an ideal opportunity to thank your mother, and on the off chance that you are a father, the mother of our kids. If you are not celebrating past Mothers Days then you have a chance to celebrate Happy Mothers Day 2016. Following are the best Happy Mothers Day wishes that we can think of. In case, if you are looking for Mothers Day Quotes then you can go through any of the posts below. I am also Share Mothers Day Poems From Daughter

mothers day wishes


Mothers Day Wishes in Hindi


Happy Mother’s Day! May god give a special blessing to 
all Mother’s and those with the loving heart and sprint of a mother!


Mum, God’s reality makes you special,
your specialty makes His love so real.
BLESSED MOTHER’S DAY!


To the best Mom, I could ever hope for, Happy Mother’s Day! 
I wish I could be there to help you celebrate. 
Be sure to please yourself! You owe it to yourself!

Nind apni bhula ke sulaya humko,
Aansu apne gira ke hasaya humko,
Dard kabhi na dena uss khuda ko,
Zamaana maa-baap kehta hai jinko.
“Happy Mother’s Day”


Dear Mom, you are the person who brought all success,
prosperity, and wisdom to my life.
I Love You and wish all your desires be fulfilled!!


Your loving nature and your delicate words will 
always flow through me like a gentle flower.
Make sure this day is your day, and
rule with pure enjoyment and pure love!


Sending this, Mom, especially to say
Wishing you a happy
And wonderful day...
And to tell you this day will always be one
For remembering the many
Sweet things you have done!!


Dear Mother, You are the most wonderful woman of my life.
But today I want to tell you, 
you are also my superwoman and my biggest hero.!!


Mother dear, it’s plain to see,
ever since you gave birth to me,
you’ve loved and nurtured me every day,
so here’s to a happy Mother’s Day.

Mothers Day Quotes in Hindi And English


mothers day quotes



Mujhe Koi OR Jannat Ka nhi pta ,,
Kyo ki Hum Maa ke Kadmo Ko Hi Jannat Khate Hai,,



mothers day quotes


Mom
when i think of these 
i kwon and love 
i can't think of one
you don't tower above.
you are better by far
then all the rest 
these four words say it all,
"mom you're the best."




mothers day quotes


"your fades; love droops
the leaves of friendship fall,
A mother's secret love
outlives them all...




mothers day quotes


Mothers hold their
children's hands
for a short while,
but their heards forever,

Mothers Day Message in hindi


Is zulm ki Duniya main faqat piyar meri maa,
Hay meray liye saya-e-dewar meri maa,
Nafrat k jazeron say Mohabbat ki hadon tuk,
Bus piyar hay han piyar hay bus piyar meri maan...!!


Phool me jis tarha
Khushboo achi lgti hai
Mujhko us tarha
Meri maa achchi lgti hai.
Allah slamat or khush rakhe
Meri maa ko
Sari duaon me mujhe
Ye dua achchi lgti hain..!!


"M" is for the million things she gave me,
"O" means only that she's growing old,
"T" is for the tears she shed to save me,
"H" is for her heart of purest gold,
"E" is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
Mothers Day "R" means right, and right she'll always be. !!


We all have only One Mom,
One Mother in this World,
One Mommy, One life.
Don’t wait for another time to tell Mom
how much you love her.
I love you Mom, Happy Mother’s day !!


maa hi pahele sidi jivan ki
maa hi deti hai bagia ko ki dali ko sahara
maa tum hi ho jise mene har samay apne saath paya!!
Mothers Day Messages:
I’m so lucky to have you as my mother...
I’m sure no one else would have put up with me this long.
Happy Mothers Day!!


Where would I be without you? You taught 
me to walk and read and write and sing and skip and ride 
a bike and a million other things besides. Thank you for everything, 
I love you and I hope you have a beautiful Mother’s Day.!!


Though I can never repay you for your love and care,
I can't miss to express my gratitude,
love and reverence on this beautiful day of the year!
Special Mothers Day Greetings to my special mom!!!


All your love, all your caring ways,
all your giving these years are the reasons why 
my heart thinks of you on Mother’s Day with 
a wish for happiness and the world full of love.!!



God said, “Your angel will tell you the most beautiful and sweet words you will ever hear,
and with much patience and care, your angel will teach you how to speak.”!


Mom, you have protected me,
taught me, encouraged me,
and accepted me the way I am.
You are more than just mom to me. 
Happy Mother's Day!


"Mothers and their children are in a category all their own.
There's no bond so strong in the entire world."


My Mother, my friend so dear
Throughout my life, you're always near
A tender smile to guide my way
You're the sunshine to light my day!!


Without you for a friend, my life would be less bright,
less happy, and less fulfilled.
You add so much to my life and I 
appreciate you for that! Happy Mother’s Day!!


You're going to have a ball...and a baby!!!
Happy Mother's Day To The Mother-To-Be!!
Happy Mothers Day Message:
I'm so lucky to have you as my mother...
I'm sure no one else would have put up with me this long.
Happy Mothers Day!!


Mother is an undying love,
A love beyond compare,
the one you take your troubles to,
she is the one who really cares.
Mother, you are all of this and more,
I love you very much!!


“As a mom, as a mother-in-law, 
as a grandma—you’re the best,
and we feel so blessed to have you!”


You're loved with a love that grows,
from one day to another.
Because you have been, and you will always be,
a dear and wonderful mother!
Happy Mother's Day!!


The recipe of motherhood:
1 cup of sharing.
2 cups of caring.
3 cups of forgiveness & hugs.
Mix all of these together to the best MUM!!

0 comments: